A list of Pinterest recipe finds that have made their way into my kitchen permanently:
1. Delicious & Easy French Toast – I was really surprised that the recipe contained flour, but now that I’ve used this recipe I can’t imagine having french toast another way. It really is delicious. I made this for breakfast this morning to make strawberry stuffed french toast. When I’m cooking for 1 or 2 the full batch means I’ll have french toast for days, so I half the recipe.
2. Pretzel Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars – I was made aware of this recipe thanks to Emily before Christmas. I tried several new recipes this Christmas and this was by far my favorite. I’ve made it more than once since then.
3. Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken – This recipe felt really time consuming to prepare, but was well worth it in the end. Tasted like something I’d get at a Chinese restaurant. My mom and dad were here for supper the first time I made it and even my picky father was impressed!
4. Dirty Diet Coke – When I first discovered this I assumed that it was probably an alcoholic beverage, but I was wrong. I can’t imagine having a Diet Coke any other way!
5. Chocolate Eclair Cake – I made this for a staff potluck at work one day, and it’s been requested several times since!
6. Starbucks Copycat Frappuccino – I’m not really a coffee drinker, but do have a weakness for iced or blended (and sweetened) coffee beverages, like those bottled Starbucks Frappuccinos you can by. This is extremely close to the original!
7. Peanut Butter No Bakes – No Bakes were one of the first cookies I learned to make myself, but this recipe has replaced my childhood recipe.
8. Beer Mac & Cheese – This is my go to mac and cheese recipe.
9. Homestyle Chicken & Noodles – I have a weakness for anything chicken noodle. This was like a chicken noodle soup stew.